# Development Contribution
# How to contribute
If it is the first time for you to have contribution, you can claim a small task on the list help wanted (opens new window) to quickly participate in community contributions.
You can reply to the intention to participate directly in the corresponding issue, then follow the GitHub workflow guidelines below to resolve the issue and submit the PR according to the specification, which will be merged to the master branch after the review.
The following workflow participation contributions are recommended:
- Fork the repository to your own GitHub and clone it locally for development
- Create new branches and develop on new branches
- Keep the branch consistent with the remote develop branch (via fetch and rebase)
- Commit changes locally (note that the commit log remains concise and canonical)
- Push the submission to the repository of the fork
- Create a develop branch of pull request to fluid-dev/hexo-theme-fluid